Today I created a new Voicethread tour of the current state of the Dirt to Dinner garden: http://dirttodinner.ed.voicethread.com/share/407685/
You can compare it with where we originally started here: http://dirttodinner.ed.voicethread.com/share/323777/
I love Voicethread and can’t wait to get the kids started making their own. I set up the whole class with accounts today and am looking forward to seeing what they will share. It will be a wonderful way to bring their home gardening projects into the Dirt to Dinner classroom.
- Sharing information on the microclimate where students live
- Comparing how various growing projects do in the garden vs. at individual students homes
- Creating a chronicle of a growing project, the process of composting, development of a plant from a seed, etc.
- How to do something from the project such as pot-up a tomato plant or make your own carrot tape
- Show how you prepared a recipe from the project for your family
- Create your own!